Started in Hamilton in 2003. Featuring a small haunted shop in Canada’s Most Haunted Town, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
The Ghost Walks are ghost and dark history tours based out of the most haunted locations in Southern Ontario. In the historic Golden Horseshoe.
Different Haunts Brought Together
Amazing stories and experiences at different types of locations. Such as…
- The edgy dark history of Hamilton split into 2 Core Tours – Downtown Hamilton shows off the ghost stories with strong historic foundations. And Hamilton’s Dark History tour featuring the grand past of a unique Canadian city.
- Haunting calm of the Dundas Valley surrounds groups walked to the legendary Hermitage Ruins
- The storied Hamilton Harbour’s dark history on display along side the Ghosts of the Great Lakes for the Dark Trolley tour.
- And the centerpiece of the city’s history, Dundurn Castle. A special and rare 2-part event featuring a bus tour to hard to find haunts.
With Special Walks and Events
- Inside the Thompson Mansion and stories of an old Canadian Ghost Town now called Ruthven
- One of the most beautiful, and haunted, houses we’ve seen. A fully indoor tour at Castle Kilbride
And of course the most popular Ghost Walks of Niagara on the Lake. Proving, hands down, this is Canada’s most haunted town. And one of it’s most strangely historic, as shown with the new Niagara’s Dark History tour.
All led by talented Ghost Guides with a dedication to the traditional art of storytelling.