The Ghostly History Podcast features the most haunted places in the world. A story-formatted podcast featuring Ghost Walks, Head Ghost Guide Daniel.
Haunting stories surrounded by the darker side of history.
New Ghostly History episodes every Monday!
“Getting my storytelling thrills at the Ghost Walks since 2003 as Head Ghost Guide for Downtown Hamilton, Hamilton’s Dark History and the Dark Trolley tours. And now with this ghost story podcast.”
~ Ghost Guide Daniel
Available on many Podcast providers including
Click for Provider Pages or Search on Provider
- Canada's most infamous disappearance. A murder mystery which remained a mystery to this day. But not really. The murderer is known, but sadly he got […]
- The symbol of the "Insane Asylum". With dark history that'll make you think, "Did this really happen?" Sadly it did. Leading to this place being […]
- The real tyrant leader who inspired the most famous movie monster in history. But… which one is more evil. The legend of a violent military […]
- A beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere. Off the shore of Canada's Mississippi (The Grand River). Built on the power of ship transport and […]
- America's first famous author, was also one of the best horror writers in history. As a ghost enthusiast, this is awesome! The tragic life of […]
Anchor by Spotify
Home to all Podcasts. One nicely organized location for all GGD shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
A true ghost story podcast featuring the most haunted places on the planet. Ghost Guide Daniel believes in ghosts. Spent his career passing along the best stories in Southern Ontario, Canada (and the World).
He brings that experience and belief to infamous stories of the darkest places. No ghost story is off-limits. And yes, there are ghost stories!
About Daniel’s style…
Personable! It’s real talk over dramatics. Raw talk with no script leading into ghost stories told with a unique love of the paranormal.
Gained from 20 years of “ghost guiding”. His style is intense. Pushed out from a place of respect for true paranormal experiences had by millions of people around the world.
This raw talk is what led him to the Podcast. Where else can you be true to your own style without interference.
20 years in the paranormal world. From being an investigator, to collecting stories… and then to telling them!
He’s been telling tales of dark history and ghosts to large groups since 2003. Continues to this day, with a renewed interest in the traditional art of storytelling.
The Podcast isn’t scripted! Doesn’t mean Daniel sacrifices his style. It’s a challenge he’s accepted many times before … how to mix (in the moment) realism and storytelling to make the stories interesting.
Because if they’re boring, who’d want to listen.
Know a haunted place Daniel would enjoy to hear about? You can submit this to him with the form below…
You’ll be contacted if selected!