Feature Locations: Stoney Creek (Hamilton), Ontario, Canada – –
HOSTED BY GHOST GUIDE DANIEL – Featuring Battlefield House in Stoney Creek. Personal thoughts around a new level of history you may not have known. Ways to really enjoy historic house tours, and dive deep into the interesting history you want to hear.
Examples include the amazing historic figure, Mary Jones Gage. Her connection to Battlefield House proving the ghostly experience. And how a mother in Britain was creeped out in a haunted house by her 4-year-old son.
About Ghost Guide Daniel
Featuring the most darkly historic and haunted places around. From an longtime Ghost Walks’ tour guide with over 20 years in the paranormal!
Available on many Podcast providers including
Click for Provider Pages or Search on Provider
- Mansfield Reformatory… one of the most haunted places in the world, foils Phoebe Wise again! […]
- Another Spiritual Episode, this time, questioning everything about reality. The odd nature of reality from […]
- Perfect Ouija session inside the Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Courthouse building during a special Ghost Hunt. Happened at […]
- To be ‘not-so-rare’ interview episode with a seasoned Paranormal Investigator named Ian Russell. Daniel talks […]
- Featuring Battlefield House in Stoney Creek. Personal thoughts around a new level of history you […]
GGD on Facebook
Thoughts, deep-dives, community info & research. Join the Group …
Anchor by Spotify
Home to all Podcasts. One nicely organized location for all GGD shows.
Articles by Ghost Guide Daniel
Local and all over the world. Ghost stories are beloved by everyone, believer and skeptic. Read articles by Ghost Guide Daniel, only on The Ghost Walks!