Feature Locations: Quesnel BC & Nahanni NWT, Canada- –
HOSTED BY GHOST GUIDE DANIEL – Come along with me for a deep dive into two lesser-known haunts of Canada. In British Columbia exists one of Canada’s most creepy haunted dolls (next to Lizzie of Niagara, of course).
Then up into the Northwest Territories, and a gruesome mystery. Why did the bodies have no heads? It’s not as simple as the famous poem may say.
About Ghost Guide Daniel
Featuring the most darkly historic and haunted places around. From an longtime Ghost Walks’ tour guide with over 20 years in the paranormal!
Available on many Podcast providers including
Click for Provider Pages or Search on Provider
- Mansfield Reformatory… one of the most haunted places in the world, foils Phoebe Wise again! […]
- Another Spiritual Episode, this time, questioning everything about reality. The odd nature of reality from […]
- Perfect Ouija session inside the Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Courthouse building during a special Ghost Hunt. Happened at […]
- To be ‘not-so-rare’ interview episode with a seasoned Paranormal Investigator named Ian Russell. Daniel talks […]
- Featuring Battlefield House in Stoney Creek. Personal thoughts around a new level of history you […]
Anchor by Spotify
Home to all Podcasts. One nicely organized location for all GGD shows.
Articles by Ghost Guide Daniel
Local and all over the world. Ghost stories are beloved by everyone, believer and skeptic. Read articles by Ghost Guide Daniel, only on The Ghost Walks!