Feature Locations: Toronto (Ontario, Canada) – –
Why this place was the worst jail in Canada. Time served there was increased because it was Hell on Earth! As proven by the Boyd Gang’s escape, and a guy killed over a bag of chips.
Including its resident ghost, “The Lady of the Don”.
About Ghostly History
With Ghost Guide Daniel – – Featuring the most darkly historic and haunted places around. New main shows every Wednesday, and special Obscure Haunts Show every Monday.
From an longtime Ghost Walks’ tour guide with over 20 years in the paranormal!
New Ghostly History episodes every Wednesday & Obscure Haunts on Sunday!
Available on many Podcast providers including
Click for Provider Pages or Search on Provider
- Returning with a Top 10 list. Daniel's fascination with haunted hotspots in Canada gets satisfied […]
- Why Daniel switched back to "Ghost Guide Daniel". Failure of Ghostly History. Then he watched […]
- Finally, a Ouija episode. Featuring 2 never-before-told stories from Fort Niagara and his own home! […]
- The Ghost History Facebook Group is working! Story posted by a member. Personal experience from […]
- Can't believe it hasn't been covered. The famous Toronto haunt now featured! Daniel discusses the […]
UPDATES & INSIDE INFO! Instagram & Facebook
Home to all GGD updates and show announcements. Including processes behind stories, quotes and inspiration. Plus more!
Anchor by Spotify
Home to all Podcasts. One nicely organized location for all GGD shows.
Articles by Ghost Guide Daniel
Local and all over the world. Ghost stories are beloved by everyone, believer and skeptic. Read articles by Ghost Guide Daniel, only on The Ghost Walks!