Feature Locations: Youngstown (NY, USA) – –
Fort Niagara is one of the most historically haunted places in all of North America. And next to the infamous well… the “Jesuit Chapel” holds much energy.
History leading to a freaky experience during a major event / night investigation.
Fort Niagara is one of the most historically haunted places in all of North America. And next to the infamous well… the “Jesuit Chapel” holds much energy. History leading to a freaky experience during a major event / night investigation.
With Ghost Questions!
Why consider Fort Niagara one of the most haunted places?
What was it like investigating Fort Niagara?
About Ghost Guide Daniel
Daniel is a master in the traditional art of storytelling. Turned host of this weekly podcast. New breed of Ghost Story show, presenting a true view of the supernatural.
He’s not trying to make you a believer … it just happens!
New Ghost Guide Daniel episodes every Wednesday! Focused on Southern Ontario, including the haunted city of Hamilton.
Available on many Podcast providers including
Click for Provider Pages or Search on Provider
- Mansfield Reformatory… one of the most haunted places in the world, foils Phoebe Wise again! […]
- Another Spiritual Episode, this time, questioning everything about reality. The odd nature of reality from […]
- Perfect Ouija session inside the Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Courthouse building during a special Ghost Hunt. Happened at […]
- To be ‘not-so-rare’ interview episode with a seasoned Paranormal Investigator named Ian Russell. Daniel talks […]
- Featuring Battlefield House in Stoney Creek. Personal thoughts around a new level of history you […]
UPDATES & INSIDE INFO! Instagram & Facebook
Home to all GGD updates and show announcements. Including processes behind stories, quotes and inspiration. Plus more!
Anchor by Spotify
Home to all Podcasts. One nicely organized location for all GGD shows.
Articles by Ghost Guide Daniel
Local and all over the world. Ghost stories are beloved by everyone, believer and skeptic. Read articles by Ghost Guide Daniel, only on The Ghost Walks!